What is the Dream Act?!
ELIGIBLE FOR THE DREAM ACT?
- Must have entered the United States before the age of 16 (i.e. 15 and younger)
- Must have been present in the United States for at least five (5) consecutive years prior to enactment of the bill
- Must have graduated from a United States high school, or have obtained a GED, or have been accepted into an institution of higher education (i.e. college/university)
- Must be between the ages of 16 and 35 at the time of application
- Must have good moral character